Sail, sea and sun salutations
Yoga on a beautiful wooden sailing yacht along the Turquoise coast
Travel time: 8 days – 7 nights
8-15 June 2019 – Places available
1 June to 8 June 2019 – Fully Booked
Limited to 10 participants each week.
Price: €. 1690,- pp (Price per person based on a shared double cabin)
SUN, SEA, YOGA, MASSAGES AND PURE BLISS
Wake up with an energetic yoga flow on deck. Dive into the crystal clear waters that blend into the blue sky at the horizon. Soak up the sun, read that novel you’d been wanting to read forever, enjoy a Thai or Swedish massage while the professional crew sails you to the most beautiful bays along the Turquoise coast. Savour the delicious dishes from the healthy Mediterranean cuisine, freshly and with love prepared on board. Go out exploring in a kayak when we moor in a deserted bay, explore one of the many ancient archaeological sites along this ancient coast, stroll along a picturesque harbour quay and have a coffee with the locals, or just be lazy or zen on deck, spotting dolphins that we usually meet somewhere on our cruise. End each and every one of these blissful, relaxing days with some yin yoga or a meditation against the incredible backdrop of a Mediterranean sunset. Don’t worry, be happy. Your aperitif will be waiting for you on deck!
Our sailing cruise is an invigorating and pampering week for body and soul.
• 7 nights accommodation on board
• All drinks (including alcoholic) and meals (7 x breakfast, 7 x lunch, 5 x dinner) on board.
• Two dinners are not included and are taken at the quay in a restaurant of your own choice.
• Daily sunrise and sunset yoga and / or meditation session
• 2 x half-hour massage
• Transfers from the airport to the boat (or your hotel if you arrive a day earlier) and vice versa
• Flight to and from Bodrum (Turkey)
• Visa for Turkey (to be requested online via www.evisa.gov.tr, cost about 20 euros)
• Travel insurance
• Cancellation insurance
• Two dinners on land
• Excursions (optional)